Organizations with many remote locations typically rely upon rigid designs for their wide area networks and utilize costly MPLS connections and legacy routers that require a lot of time, effort and expertise to configure, deploy and manage.
SD WAN delivers increased speed, faster deployments and the agility to reconfigure in minutes with application prioritization and cost savings that often pay for themselves.
Pomeroy combines technology from leading SD WAN providers with our 20+ years of experience delivering managed WAN, security and access aggregation services to help clients realize a significantly better wide area experience.
Advantages of SD-WAN
- Minimal Touch Deployments — Provision remote locations with simplified configuration, automated installation and Orchestration
- Agility — Changes to the network made in minutes versus days/weeks/months based upon a single pane of glass and Pomeroy monitoring and management
- Savings — Seamlessly integrate or replace MPLS with broadband (DSL, Cable, Ethernet, Fiber) to increase bandwidth and availability while lowering costs
- Performance — Increase throughput and resiliency based upon multiple load sharing telco connections and direct cloud access
- Application Aware — QOS and traffic shaping to identify, map and prioritize applications based on upon business requirements
- Security— Delivery of secured IPsec connections and Unified Threat Management (UTM) based upon SD-WAN capabilities and Pomeroy's cloud based UTM solution
Pomeroy provides comprehensive design, build, and management capabilities for SD-WAN and any network environment – LAN, WAN, wireless, and cloud. We’ll help you connect your distributed enterprise or retail store locations reliably, securely and cost effectively.
Largest Veterinary Hospital Chain: Retailer required bandwidth & network speed improvement at 1,062 locations. Pomeroy upgraded WAN & wireless networks with dual broadband circuits at each location, installed Meraki security & access points and established 24/7 managed network monitoring/management. Client experienced significantly improved connectivity & speed, and 33% reduction in monthly network costs.
Top 15 US Insurer: Rapid growth required a Managed WAN service consisting of 6,600 broadband circuits providing primary & secondary access supporting 3,300 agents. Pomeroy now monitors & manages over 200 cable, DSL, fiber, wireless, ethernet & T1 providers. Client experienced improved networking including 3-5x bandwidth & availability (99.99%) & cost savings exceeding $12M annually.
Top 20 US Bank: Client needed greater bandwidth to support video loan & digital documentation applications. Pomeroy partnered with Verizon and Viptela to update LAN switching & cellular backup to 1400 branches in 14 states. Client experienced enhanced control, throughput, redundancy & uptime.