Organizations with many remote locations typically rely upon rigid designs for their wide area networks and utilize costly MPLS connections and legacy routers that require a lot of time, effort and expertise to configure, deploy and manage.
SD WAN delivers increased speed, faster deployments and the agility to reconfigure in minutes with application prioritization and cost savings that often pay for themselves.
Pomeroy combines technology from leading SD WAN providers with our 20+ years of experience delivering managed WAN, security and access aggregation services to help clients realize a significantly better wide area experience.
Advantages of SD-WAN:
- Minimal Touch Deployments — Provision remote locations with simplified configuration, automated installation and Orchestration
- Agility — Changes to the network made in minutes versus days/weeks/months based upon a single pane of glass and Pomeroy monitoring and management
- Savings — Seamlessly integrate or replace MPLS with broadband (DSL, Cable, Ethernet, Fiber) to increase bandwidth and availability while lowering costs
- Performance — Increase throughput and resiliency based upon multiple load sharing telco connections and direct cloud access
- Application Aware — QOS and traffic shaping to identify, map and prioritize applications based on upon business requirements
- Security— Delivery of secured IPsec connections and Unified Threat Management (UTM) based upon SD-WAN capabilities and Pomeroy's cloud based UTM solution
Pomeroy provides comprehensive design, build, and management capabilities for SD-WAN and any network environment – LAN, WAN, wireless, and cloud. We’ll help you connect your distributed enterprise or retail store locations reliably, securely and cost effectively.